Learning, technology, performance.
What might learning and technology have to do with business performance?
As a business, it might be hard to see the value of your organisation's learning and development activities.
However, there is growing evidence that organisations are recognising its contribution towards improving performance.
Don't believe us?
Look at this recent research from one of the most respected bodies in the industry, Towards Maturity.
In a world of volatility, change and uncertainty, organisations are increasingly looking to:
• Share ideas, innovation and practice
• Enhance employee engagement
• Reduce time away from the workflow
• Deliver faster, more flexible time to competency
• Reduce and re-prioritise budgets
• Running the wrong courses?
• Running the right courses, but not at the point of need?
• Measuring and evaluating the wrong things?
(bums on seats don't matter anymore!)
• Unsure where to begin with your learning strategy?
• Hesitant to implement learning technology on a small scale?